Use this map to see which creek segments have been inspected and which need inspection.
- The creeks have been broken down into segments of less than 400 meters long. Each segment has a numerical segment ID to provide a way to refer to individual segments. You can see the IDs in the pop-up box or by zooming into neighborhood level.
- Each segment has been assigned a suggested inspection level: aerial, aerial with spot check, from road/path/right-of-way, or from in creek walk. The type of inspection is indicated by the thickness of the red lines.
- The actual inspection levels appear as blue segments with the more complex inspections being wider.
- Segments with a red "halo" are in need of additional inspection (the width of the red suggested inspection level is wider than the width of the blue actual inspection level).
- You can see a list of the segments in tabular form by clicking the up-arrow at the bottom of the map.